Thursday, August 16, 2007

HNT (The Play-along at work Edition).


I am...still at work. Just hit the 16+ hours of work mark (I think. My cognitive ability is becoming impaired...)
...just as it was in this week's HNT! This is a pic just from last weekend, we (Crayons, Mr.T and I) met up with Lycorys, a friend of ours from an online messageboard community.
As you see here, when preparing to ingest the amazingly divine beverage known as Whiskey, one should either wear a look of peaceful contemplation or a sexy, I-own-you-bitch look. (I was the one with the peaceful contemplative look on the right :P ... although I have been known to throw that sexy look around after a few).
Cheers! And HHNT! (Now I'm going the hell home to crash for a few hours....)

8 comments:

24crayons said...

it's still a sexy contemplative peaceful look - after all, you are getting whiskey there..

HHNT

Bad Bad Girl said...

ok- you are damn cute!!

Shibari said...

I will have appletinis please....
CHEERS@

Polt said...

Frankly, I rather be owned by you, you sexy bitch, even with the contemplative look. :)

HAPPY HNT!

tkkerouac said...

Save a sip for me, Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Hope you got some good rest in. Happy belated HNT.

Snow White said...

I need a drinkin' buddy! Cheers!

Snow White said...

You've been awfully quiet for a while... are you okay? I hope so! xox