Monday, August 6, 2007

The End is Near...

...I feel it coming closer, ever closer.

The curtains are falling for the summer class schedule of 2007. I just sent my business professor my final test and when I turn in that group project later this week, I'll be done with the class. My exam for statistics is Wednesday, after which I'll be completely without classes until August 21st or so.

I was looking forward to a break...to rest and relax but sadly there is a looming deadline (doesn't it always work out that way?). The deadline is set for August the 20th which means I may end up with a one day break before I begin those fall classes.

At least I manage to keep busy. I'll shoot for having that subdivision done before the 20th...hopefully allowing a little more space to breathe. If I fail at that, though, then at least there's a vacation popping up in September.

I can't wait. I sorely need it.

Hope all of you are well out there (and not too busy)!

2 comments:

24crayons said...

It sounds like you're soooo sad about leaving your statistics class... poor thing ;P

Mr. T said...

Sadness is all relative anyway.