Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a week!



What a week.

Classes officially finished up Monday and grades were turned in yesterday. The result: Straight A's. :D (pushes nerdy, taped glasses up onto bridge of nose and gives a smug grin)

Today, my first published bit of writing went on sale!

Its been an amazing week so far (despite my 12-hour work days--even work is seeing a lot of productivity this week). I can't wait for a chance to breathe so that I can just sit back and bask in the accomplishment.

Oh, fall classes start next week. So I should probably bask quickly...

2 comments:

Mr. T said...

Congrats on the publication... if I buy one can I get an autograph??
;)

Congrats on the straight A's but I had no doubt in this at all. Not when you end up teaching the stats class because the professor is tripping on relativity.

24crayons said...

YAY! Congratulations!