Thursday, August 9, 2007

One long night...HNT
















Okay, I swear I didn't forget.

I've been attached to my desk all night, pounding out a final copy of the class project for business--and that was after taking my last statistics exam for the semester.

Whee! I can almost taste the freedom :D

So, here's the HNT. With not much lying around...and knowing that I feel like crap so I probably look like crap, I took a few quick photos of all my paperwork scattered on the floor with various lengths of my leg and or feet poking through.

Sorry its not sexier ;) Its the best I could manage at 3:15 in the am...

Right, so I have to get some rest so that I can go to work in a few hours. Goodnight all, and HHNT!

8 comments:

Bunny said...

Your legs look pretty darn good to me! HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Always a great feeling when it's over, isn't it? HHNT and have a well deserved rest.

Polt said...

wow, that's a lot of paper on the floor. Hot legs, though, if I do say so myself!

HAPPY HNT!

tkkerouac said...

Good luck with your exam and Happy HNT sexy!

Mr. T said...

If you want, I'll help you burn it all when its all finished and done with.
We'll have a ceremonial effigy (maybe in the form of a certain statistics professor?)
Then we can dance nekkid around it as it burns chanting quotes from einstein's theory of relativity.
We'll finish it with a bit of self-analysis using Freud's method of transcendentalism.
Good times will be had by all!

24crayons said...

HHNT...

I'm glad its almost over, or at least the statistics is over for you.. a little leg.. hmmm I like it.

Stealth said...

HHNT, I have a lot of papers on my floor too...good luck on the exam

Snow White said...

Enjoy your time off... it goes wayyyy to fast! Happy HNT!