Monday, January 14, 2008

Huh...

You look away for two seconds and all of a sudden two months have leapt off that horizon we call possibility and into that shifty textbook we call the past.

Where does it go?

Like so much sand, it just slips through our fingers. I'm not trying to be sad or emo here. Really, if it didn't slip through our fingers so quickly, we'd never have those moments that we cling to which we appreciate, so much.

Well, Happy New Year out there to all of you. Maybe I'll do a bit better with updating this year...or, maybe I'll use the excuse of being too busy again to avoid consistency. Either way, I hope a few of you hang around.

Forgive the sudden change of background. I'm actually working on a new layout for this place, but for the time being, I just grabbed one of the standard layouts.

See you sometime.

1 comment:

24crayons said...

Thats... I mean, you blogged at all! - but it's a nice change!