Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bad Hair HNT

She'll be a quick one today, folks. Let me show you the horrors of long hair (at least, when attached to my head)...
If it please the court, I'd like to add Photograph 1 into the records:


Clearly, we can all see that the long hair...is not very stylish for my box shaped head.
To further prove my point and offer a comparison, let us enter Photograph 2 into the records as well.
I believe the Prosecution rests it's case. So, kids, remember, when I randomly declare that I'm going to grow my hair out, someone needs to tackle, subdue, and give a quick haircut.
Happy HNT!

7 comments:

24crayons said...

Mr.T grew his hair out once, and it was fine, and even cute for a while.

Maybe it was just the cut of long hair on you? I dunno, but its better short.

Vixen said...

I like it short. :)

happyHNT!

Bad Bad Girl said...

Looks good, but you know "tackle and subdue" might be fun.

Keyser Soze said...

I prefer the long look myself but hey, it's your head...HHNT!

Naughty K said...

They are both nice..but Ilike the shorter better..
Happy HNT!

TK Kerouac said...

shorter is sexier, happy HNT!

Unknown said...

this hair breakdown makes me laugh!