Thursday, January 24, 2008

Missed it!

Well, I missed the HNT this week so you'll just have to forgive it. I'm not much in the mood to recycle a picture in an attempt to post this week. I'd rather give you something...original.

So, here we are with a few rambling words from yours truly, instead.

Too much time working this week. Large project has to go out (how often do I find myself saying that anymore. Note to self: Need new catch phrase).

So much time working, in fact, that Mr. T nearly brought dinner to me because he and Crayons thought I wouldn't be home until late-late again. Instead, I gave up work (trying to kick that habit) and set it aside finally at six pm and headed home for dinner.

I also haven't been very thorough with the workout this week. That's something that should improve. It always seems as if Life is getting in the way of "the routine" but perhaps its just an example of my being a gentleman, opening the door for Life, which then distracts from "the routine".

*Sigh* The pains of being human.

At least there's that wonderful excuse of everyone being sick this week (almost deathly ill in a few instances) to toss into that mix. Still, I've managed to slide by the illness this time, it seems. Yes, yes, that sound you just heard was yours truly knocking on wood. ;)

Alright, I fear this is where the rambling ends for the night. There's not a lot interesting going on in my world at the moment (unless you count that looming Shopping Center I'm working on--and I try not to). Hope everything is well out there in ReaderLand.

Until we next meet...

No comments: