Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Darling, will you dance with me?

Darling, will you dance with me?

Okay, okay...so she didn't really ask so much as she directly leapt onto my shoes and grasped my hands to benevolently gift yours truly with the privilege of leading. No matter the technique, my heart was stolen.

This is just one of the many, many pictures taken from the Disney cruise. For a larger sampling, check Crayon's blog.

I won't bog this blog down with too many random pictures (even if there are sexy pictures of yours truly wearing pin-striped suits or more hot Pirate costume pictures [one night was Pirate night!]). I should correct that to say that I won't waste all of my back-up HNT photos ;)

I just thought I'd post a couple photos to show the joy that was had. Thankfully, we had the sense to enshrine the moments digitally.



It was great fun. There was even one point where I was on my feet and waving my napkin about... -->

And I think I'll leave you on that note (and with that picture.) I'm a bit tired and the pain is coming back (my surgery was pushed back a week...which means I'll be hopped up on Vikodin for an additional seven days or so). Time for more meds and more rest.

Talk to you all soon...

2 comments:

24crayons said...

It's spelled Vicodin :P

That was a cute pic of you and Quinn.

Parabolist said...

Fine, fine, fine...

Vicodin then :P