Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HNT - June 14th 2007 - Half & Half


Happy HNT!!

Sorry about missing last week's. As has been explained already, we just missed out last week due to general busy-ness. Apologies. I probably owe a more revealing photo...

...but this time, let's just go with the strange photo taken earlier today...

It may be hard to tell in the photo, but my left arm is red/tan while my right arm is practically untouched by the sun.

The story: I'm an arm-hanger-outter driver. One of those guys that you see pounding away to the rhythm of the music (Not any of Phil's songs, sorry) while I'm speeding down the highway with my arm hanging out of the window. Unfortunately for my right arm, I work indoors. My classes are indoors. And as opposed to my younger days, I spend a so much time indoors.

Thus, my left arm ends up with a splash of color while my right arm could belong to a vampire.

IF anyone out there doesn't mind driving around in the summer heat with their windows open...and wouldn't mind a passenger...and happen to be in the NoVa area. Drop me a line. My right arm is jealous...

(And I absolutely love that my shirt here says, "Open All Night" because it's true. I am. :P Until next Thursday--if not before...)

12 comments:

24crayons said...

It really is bizarre... I'd drive you around, but I like the A/C on and further more I prefer to be driven around!

Happy HNT

Lapis Ruber said...

Ouch that looks painful. But at least it can never be both arms! HHNT

Polt said...

Heheheh, happens to me all the time. Nice arms, though.

HAPPY HNT!

Bunny said...

You just need a second car from Britain so you can alternate and even out that tan! HHNT!

oldfashionmomma said...

lol happens more often than not

happy hnt

tkkerouac said...

Nice, care to share for tonights favourites? Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Funny how that happens, lol.

HappyHNT!

Shibari said...

i do the same thing... I would kill to passenger for a few days... sill as that seems.. I would like an even arm tan..

Snow White said...

Nice arms! If it makes you feel any better, I've got a pair to match. We could trade one? HHNT!

Parabolist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snow White said...

Guess it's not going to be before Thursday, huh? :-)

Snow White said...

Okay... it's Thursday... where are you? (wondermuttering... am I the only teacher in the world without a life?) Happy HNT! ;-)