Saturday, April 11, 2009

3 Wonderful Things

I dragged my four year old to the National Museum of Natural History this morning. We metro'ed in (which he loved because he likes trains) and then walked in the rain (which he also enjoyed because he loves puddles.

Why the Natural History museum? Dinosaurs, of course. He is a typical boy that way, too.

So, over the course of the day he said three wonderful things (wonderful in that I enjoyed them):

1. When the Dark is tired, the Sun comes up.

2. We saw BIG dinosaur teeth, BIG SHARP TEETH that will bite your fingernail off and then you'll bleed so when we see those dinosaurs, that's why we RUN. We run fast. We run into the parking lot and then into the grass and the trees and we hide. We hide from the BIG SHARP TEETH.

3. I love you, daddy.

1 comment:

24crayons said...

I love this post.

Your avatar/profile pic sucks... you should re-do it. :)