Sunday, May 27, 2007

Phil, Phil, Phil.


I have a stalker.

Phil, I'm calling you out. It has taken a long time and many soul-searching sessions to do this. I'm calling you out over this medium, the wonderfully vast expanse of the Intraweb.

Phil, please stop stalking me. Every time I turn around, you're there, serenading me with your lyrics, reaching out toward my heart.

I cannot take it anymore.

When I climbed into the dentist's chair Friday afternoon, I knew you'd pop on over the loudspeaker. You always do. You're consistent in your assault. Sure enough, you told me thru these walls that Only you know and I know. Its not true, Phil. Amy and Karlan know. Now, the rest of the world knows!

You caught up with me Saturday, though, didn't you, Phil? I was minding my own business at the local AC Moore. I was just trying to pick up a few supplies for that class project when you slipped behind the lines, to promise you'd find a way to my heart.

Phil, it doesn't matter if you hang in long enough. There's no such thing. One more night won't make any difference either.

I'm done.

Before you start with the, "If leaving me is easy...", just stop. Phil. It doesn't matter to me, Phil.

Do you remember
that Groovy kind of love we shared? Don't say, "It's not too late". It's over, Phil. It's not just something in the air tonight. You seriously drive me crazy. Leave me alone.

Don't make me call the Love police, Phil.


5 comments:

24crayons said...

Brilliant and fucking crazy... but yeah, he totally loves you - we know you shared a groovy kind of love, but this is really going too far!

Mr. T said...

Phil is hard to resist even for a big guy like me, Mr. T

Against all odds, he'll find you and make you his easy lover

Parabolist said...

I know what you're saying, Mr. T.

There are times when I feel as if I've forgotten everything and I Can't find my way.

Just remember, the times they are a-changin' and under the same moon, no river so wide will shorten the long, long way to go.

Such is life. Just remember we're survivors, and I'll let you Take me home ;)

Goodnight, all.

=^..^= said...

damn, this is like a flash back to the love notes a.m.y. and i used to share in high school!! good on ya!

Unknown said...

at least its not celine dion.
she has claws.